Have you explored Snapchat as an advertising platform for your business? If not, it’s about time you did.
Our team has discovered a lot of success using Snapchat with great results and we’ve got some insights for anyone looking to level up their ROAS game.
It can’t be said enough--don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. If you only use one platform for ads (like Facebook, for example), you are setting yourself up for a potentially risky situation. We can’t predict that Facebook will be around forever, or that people will continue using the platform in 5 years. What’s your contingency plan?
Put those eggs in multiple baskets, people!
Try out a variety of platforms to build a strategy that doesn’t rely on just one channel to reach your audience. Recently, we were able to get 4x ROAS for a client using Snapchat when Facebook just wasn’t performing the way we wanted.
Mastering Snapchat to Get Traffic
Snapchat is a great opportunity to diversify your advertising strategy without having to spend a lot of money. Here’s some insights from our team for getting most out of Snapchat ads:
- Think of Snapchat like a video game -- you have to level up from traffic campaigns to running purchase conversion ads. Take time to get familiar with the platform so you can reap the rewards.
- Snapchat is a great way to beef up ToFu opportunities for retargeting down the line. Unlike with Facebook, Snapchat provides users with hyper-targeted data that helps you get in touch with segments of your audience.
- Remember that you can’t treat Snapchat like you would Facebook. You’re likely reaching different audiences who use Snapchat for totally different purposes.
- Snapchat typically has cheaper CPM. Now is a good time to get aggressive with ads on this platform and start building up warm and hot audiences at a lower cost.
- You have the whole phone screen to hold someone’s attention. This is your opportunity to let graphic design and eye catching visuals shine.
- Use to-the-point copy that gets your message across as quickly as possible.
Your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Cheat Code
Is it ever too soon to start thinking about Black Friday/Cyber Monday? Your heart might be saying “yes” but your head is saying “no.” We’re sorry, but we’ve got to go there.
Using Snapchat with your Black Friday goals in mind can seriously help you level up success this year. With Snapchat, you can buy a lot of traffic for very cheap, build up your retargeting audiences over the next few months, and prepare them for your sure-to-be high performing sales at Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
Treat Snapchat like its own platform with its own nuances. Use it seriously, not as a throwaway, and you’ll be on track for high scores.